Upholstery Concentrate SN provides the benefits of cleaning with alkalinity while eliminating any chance of alkaline-related problems, such as browning. The ingredients contained in this product have been carefully chosen for their compatibility with upholstery fabric and their ability to emulsify soils commonly found on furniture.
Advantages and Usages
- Safe for use on whites, cotton, silk, wool, velvets, satin and all colorfast fabrics.
- Self-neutralizing. Active pH is 9.50; after 10 minutes on fabric the pH will neutralize to 6.50.
- Eliminates any potential for browning caused by pH.
- Formulated to withstand extreme heat.
- Excellent for use on silk or wool carpet and area rugs.
- This product does not contain Butyl Cellosolve.
- User safe. Environmentally friendly.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Does not leave residue; rinses completely.
- Removes body, pet and hair oils during extraction.
- Nontoxic. Biodegradable.