Upholstery PreSpray SN provides the benefits of cleaning with alkalinity while eliminating any chance of alkaline-related problems, such as browning. The ingredients contained in this product were carefully chosen for their compatibility with upholstery fabric and their performance against soils commonly found on furniture.
Advantages and Usages
- Rapidly dissolves body and hair oils.
- Safe for use on whites, cotton, silk, wool, velvets, satin and all colorfast fabrics.
- Self-neutralizing. Active pH is 9.50; after 10 minutes on fabric the pH will neutralize to 6.50.
- Eliminates over-wetting and over-scrubbing.
- Prevents browning caused by pH.
- Excellent for use on silk or wool carpet and area rugs.
- This product does not contain Butyl Cellosolve.
- User safe.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Does not leave residue; rinses completely.
- Dissolves body, pet and hair oils.
- Nontoxic. Biodegradable.