DUE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION WITH CORONAVIRUS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS. WE WILL SHIP YOUR PURCHASE IN THE ORDER IN WHICH IT WAS RECEIVED AS PRODUCT BECOMES AVAILABLE
Open with Restrictions!
Starting March 19th, All-Care Distributors will remain open to take care of your will-call orders, but will no longer permit customers to shop inside the store.
All-Care Distributors is committed to providing our customers with the products and supplies they need while also protecting everyone's health and safety.
To place an order for local pickup, call All-Care Distributors. We'll provide instructions on how to place, schedule, and pickup your order.
We will continue to monitor this ever-changing situation and keep you updated on future steps we are taking to protect the health and safety of our customers, team members, and the larger community.
- Can I apply a product using a method that is not specified in the directions for use?
- I want to use a product to kill SARS-CoV-2 but it isn’t on List N. Is it effective against SARS-CoV-2?
- Will EPA take enforcement action against companies making false claims that their disinfectants work against SARS-CoV-2?
- Can I use fumigation or wide-area spraying to help control COVID-19?
- Statement - Essential Personnel - NADCA, RIA, IICRC - FINAL
- Preliminary Report for Restoration Contractors Assisting Clients With COVID-19 Concerns
- NEW JERSEY COVID-19 Information Hub
- Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation During an Infectious Disease Outbreak
- Is there anything I can do to make surfaces resistant to SARS-CoV-2?