Top-selling truckmount with smaller footprint than other truckmounts, hotter water and more vacuum than the competition. Clean carpets, upholstery, hard surfaces – even do flood extraction – this versatile machine does it all. Plus, nanotech Cerakote ceramic coating on exhaust components reduces radiant heat by more than 30% to protect components and extend truckmount life.
- Smallest cubic size in the industry: Requires 50% less cubic space than other competitive models, freeing up precious van space
- Thermostatic control: Allows complete temperature control up to 250° F | 121° C
- Longer belt life: Unique powered through-frame cooling system directs air over drive belts, extending belt lifespan
- Intuitive control panel simplifies operation
- Last-step chemical injection ensures peak performance from water pump system
- One of the most rigid frames ever built reduces vibration and increases reliability
- Convenient waste pump-out switch on the control panel. simplifies pumpout operation
- Save water and chemicals! A patent-pending heat diverter keeps the blower cool. Sapphire truckmounts never need to bypass fresh water to the waste tank.
- Console with removable shrouds
- Waste tank with automatic shut-off
- 100 ft. - 2" vacuum hose with connectors
- 100 ft. - 1/4" I.D. high pressure solution hose w/ quick connect
- 50 ft. - water supply hose w/ quick connect
- 12” Low Profile 4-jet titanium wand (67-082) and Glide (67-085)
- 5 gallon chemical jug and holder
- Group 24 battery box (battery not included)
- Operation and service manual
- Vehicle-specific fuel installation kits sold separately
- All units include Legend Reward points. End customer must establish a rewards account and register their machine for warranty online to receive points.