Restor® Flame Retardant is an advanced, non-brominated formula that is safe and effective on all natural and synthetic fabrics. This ready-to-use solution contains no salts, and therefore will not stiffen or adversely affect fabric texture. This product provides a superior protective treatment that will actually extinguish the flame.
Advantages and Usages
- Safe and effective on all natural and synthetic fabrics.
- Independently tested by the United States Testing Laboratories, and certified by the California State Fire Marshal.
- Will not stiffen or adversely effect fabric texture.
- Meets the requirements set forth by the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration), New York City Bureau of Standards and Appeals, NFPA (National Fire Prevention Agency) Class “A”, 701 (small and large scale) and UBC (Uniform Building Code) Class “1” rated.
- Does not contain brominated compounds. User safe.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Provides superior flame retardancy.
- Nontoxic. Environmentally friendly.